3630 Peachtree Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Randy Kuder likes to use his creativity in just about every dink he makes. The cocktail menu at F&B is something Kuder came up with to match the bistro fare served at F&B. Kuder was chosen as one of the top 10 bartenders in Atlanta and competed for the Grey Goose Iconoclast series. Kuder is never satisfied and is always looking for a way to improve his drinks and offerings. When he isn’t managing or tending bar, Kuder enjoys making movies. The ever-evolving menu at F&B Atlanta is the result of a lot of hard work by Kuder and his staff. Let’s see what Kuder came up with when asked about his best martini recipes.
- Lavender infused gin
- Cocchi Americano
- Noilly Pratt vermouth
- Georgia olive oil
- Cracked pepper
- Get your ingredients ready
- Add ice to the shaker
- Add desired amount of gin
- Stir or shake
- Strain into a well-chilled martini glass and garnish
Note: This is a unique new recipe that is perfect for 2015.
Related: Best Sports Bars in Atlanta
- 1 part ginger and cinnamon infused bourbon
- Carpano antica
- Splash absinthe
- Burnt lemon peel dipped in fernet branca
- Add your ingredients
- Add ice to shaker
- Shake vigorously and strain into martini glass
- Rub glass with lemon peel and add if desired
- Garnish and serve
This is a new twist on a martini and it’s perfect for your next gathering.
- Cranberry infused vodka
- Lemon juice
- Lemongrass simple syrup
- Decide on your amount of cranberry vodka
- Add your ingredients and ice to a shaker
- Give a good shake to chill and strain into your martini glass
- The surprise here is the PAMA adds a nice pomegranate taste
- Garnish and serve
This one not only sounds good, but it tastes good.
Randy also wants you to know that for him, the best part of serving customers is building a community of friendships. Great service is at the heart of this industry above anything else. To make the customers feel like they are at home while drinking at your bar will strengthen the bond you have with them and allow the relationship to grow. A great drink goes a long way as well.
Related: Best Bars For Cornhole In Atlanta