Atlanta’s CW69 is giving away free screening passes to Focus Features’ new drama “Blue Bayou,” staring Justin Chon, Alicia Vikander, Mark O’Brien, Linh Dan Pham, and Emory Cohen. The screening will be held on Tuesday, September 14, at AMC Phipps Plaza.
What the movie is about: An official selection of the 2021 Cannes Film Festival from award-winning writer/director Justin Chon, Blue Bayou is the moving and timely story of a uniquely American family fighting for their future. Antonio LeBlanc (Chon), a Korean adoptee raised in a small town in the Louisiana bayou, is married to the love of his life Kathy (Alicia Vikander) and step-dad to their beloved daughter Jessie. Struggling to make a better life for his family, he must confront the ghosts of his past when he discovers that he could be deported from the only country he has ever called home.READ MORE: Sarasota County Sheriff's Office Received Funding For A High Visibility Enforcement Initiative
Twenty passes are available on a first come, first served basis. To receive your pass, carefully follow the directions below. Failure to follow the directions precisely may cause you not to receive your pass or lose your admission to the screening.READ MORE: Polk County School Cafeteria Worker Arrested for Murdering Boyfriend
To RSVP to receive your personal link to view the film, please follow the steps below:MORE NEWS: Man Taken Into Custody After Barricading Himself Inside His Home
- Claim your screening pass
- Complete the RSVP process. You may need to register with gofobo.com if you have not previously used the free ticketing site.
- Follow the instructions on the ticketing site
- Arrive early! Seating is first-come, first-served, except for members of the reviewing press. This ticket does not guarantee you a seat! Theatre is overbooked to ensure a full house.
- No admittance once screening has begun
- The pass is the property of Focus Features, which reserves the right to admit or refuse access to the theatre at the discretion of an authorized studio and/or theatre representative
- Duplicate passes will not be accepted. Screening passes are non-transferable. This ticket is NOT for resale. Reselling of tickets is strictly prohibited and punishable by law.
NO RECORDING PERMITTED. This screening will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending, you agree not to bring any audio and/or visual recording devices including laptop computers into the theatre and you consent to physical search of your belongings and person for such devices. If you attempt to enter with a recording device, you will be denied admission. If you attempt to use a recording device*, you consent to your immediate removal from the theatre and forfeiture of the device. Nothing contained in this notice shall limit the available remedies Focus Features may have against you. Unauthorized recording will be reported to law enforcement and may subject you to criminal and civil liability (including damages up to $150,000). *This includes cell phones with photo capabilities.