Kennesaw, Ga (CW69 News at 10)
PRESS RELEASE:READ MORE: Sarasota Man Arrested And Facing Charges Of Sexual Battery On A Victim Under 12
Kennesaw shopping destination invites local community to give blood
Town Center at Cobb will host an American Red Cross blood drive from Thurs., July 1-Sat., July 3 from noon-5 p.m.
Blood donations provide patients with the life-saving treatment they need. According to the American Red Cross:
· Someone needs blood every two seconds in the U.S.
· One in seven hospital patients need blood
· Just one pint of blood can save up to three livesREAD MORE: Two Arrested In Shooting At Landmark Motel
· Approximately 36,000 units of red blood cells are needed in the U.S. every day
· Approximately 38% of red blood cells are needed in the U.S. every day
· The American Red Cross supplies approximately 40% of the nation’s blood supply
Town Center at Cobb – Upper Level JCPenney Wing
400 Ernest Barrett Pkwy
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Thurs., July 1-Sat., July 3
Visit redcrossblood.org using sponsor code ‘tcac’ to schedule an appointment in advance. Donors receive a free gift while supplies last. Appointments are recommended but are not required.
The Red Cross is following FBA blood donation eligibility guidance for potential donors who have received a COVID-19 vaccination. To determine eligibility, donors that have received a vaccine should know the name of the manufacturer. To learn more, please visit redcrossblood.org.MORE NEWS: Sales Clerk Arrested For Illegal Alcohol Sale
For more information on these events, visit towncenteratcobb.com.