Check out the video above for a full tour complete with the highlights listed below.
OUTDOOR HEART SHOWER: The outdoor shower has a killer view looking out over Caesars Palace and the Las Vegas Strip.READ MORE: Colonial Pipeline returns to 'normal operations' after restart
THE HIDEAWAY: Of course, the Hideaway is back where deserving couples can earn some time for a private romantic evening with their chosen one.READ MORE: Disney World changes mask requirements for guests
The new villa by the numbers:MORE NEWS: Petition Calls For Atlanta Public Schools To Reverse Early Bell Change Schedule
- 27,000 feet of fairy lights
- 25,000 square feet of Villa
- 8,000 feet of neon lights
- 1,000 feet of festoons (overhead bulbs)
- 22 neon signs
- 11 stories above the Las Vegas Strip
- 10 natural palm trees, each 35 feet tall
- 7 beds (in 1 bedroom!)
- 2 hot tubs
- 1 hideaway, fire pit, gossip bar, tunnel of love, and more!
Don’t forget: To vote to affect the outcome of the show, and for access to exclusive content and fun polls and quizzes, download the Love Island app for iOS or Android! Tune in tonight at 8:00 PM ET/PT for the season premiere of Love Island. Check your local listings for more information.