Welcome to our inaugural episode of the Hittin’ the Hardwood podcast with Gordon Robinson and DeShaun Tate, and this production will truly be one of a kind.
Robinson and Tate will drop a new NBA draft podcast each week from May through the end of July; we’ll call it a pop-up podcast because new episodes will appear for three months and then reappear next year at the same time. The guys will mock like crazy, talk about great fits and disastrous ideas for every NBA team in the draft (with a keen focus on our hometown Atlanta Hawks), break down the draft as soon as it happens and then follow the rookies into Summer League action to talk about how they’re progressing. It’s absoutely going to be a three-month thrill ride.READ MORE: Stimulus Check Update: Is A Fourth Relief Payment Coming?
In this first episode, here are some of the NBA draft topics:READ MORE: Wild Ride: Suspects Identified In Carroll County Police Chase
- The duo break down whether the Boston Celtics should trade their No. 1 pick.
- Robinson and Tate mock the first half of the NBA lottery picks.
- Tate even talks about why University of Washington point guard Markelle Fultz shouldn’t (you read that right) be taken with either the first- or second-overall pick in the draft.
- Listen to find out which school landed back-to-back picks in their mock.
- Find out which conference landed the most picks in their mock draft (SPOILER ALERT: There was a tie).
Click the link below to hear the first episode of Hittin’ the Hardwood with Gordon Robinson and DeShaun Tate.
MORE NEWS: Deal Between Battery Firms A Big Lift For Georgia