There’s not a more popular topic for debate or question to ask around the city of Atlanta on Thursday… at least among sports fans. What should the Falcons do with their pick (No. 31) in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft? And there’s no shortage of answers.
- The Falcons could stay at No. 31.
- Atlanta could move up or even trade back into the second round.
Then there’s the position conundrum.
- Should the Falcons grab a guard? Chris Chester did just retire.
- What about a pass-rusher? Wouldn’t that be nice to help free Vic Beasley a bit?
- Is Atlanta set enough with its depth chart to go “Best Player Available” in the first round?
- Linebacker, safety, cornerback???
We walked around the studio here at 92-9 The Game and asked the question: What should the Falcons do Thursday night with their first-round pick at No. 31?