Its been an emotional week for the Dawg Nation. Within 24 hours, we lost our hopes of making it to the SEC Championship followed by an ugly loss to in-state rival Georgia Tech.
As we wait to find out what Bowl we get to complain about, I was thinking about how nerve racking this week has been and I need to by stock in heart burn medicine.READ MORE: Fantasy Football Start Or Sit Week 13: Elijah Mitchell Looks To Take Advantage Of Seahawks' Defense
So, if each team in the SEC was best represented by 1 Corporate Sponsor, who should it be?
(thanks to fans on social media for help with some of these)
1) UGA: PriloSEC (just makes sense)
2) Alabama: Bandwagon Pinot Noir Wine (Thanks Adam)
3) Arkansas: Cinemax at 2 am (high expectations, but always a let down)
4) Auburn: Lucky Brand Jeans
5) Florida: 5-Hour Energy. Anything to stay awake this season. (Thanks Bobby)
6) Kentucky: The Kentucky Mens Basketball Ticket Office
7) LSU: TruGreen Lawn Care (Thanks AT)READ MORE: Sarasota County Sheriff's Office Drug Lab Earns Accreditation
8) Ole Miss: What company makes those little red/blue dresses the co-eds wear on game day? That one.
9) Miss. State: Guitar Center
10) Missouri: The Big Bang Theory (A successful program, yet we cant find any hardcore fans)
South Carolina: Coors. (If its good enough for a shirtless Spurrier, its good enough for you)
Tennessee: FarmersOnly.com (now you’re singing the song)
Texas A&M: Taylor Swifts Music (we cheer against it, but secretly respect it)
Vandy: The Twitter Account @EmptySeatsGalore
(Honorable Mention) GT: Schlage Locks Triple Option Deadbolt (Thanks Anna)MORE NEWS: The City Of Tampa Appoints New Manager Of Housing And Community Development
Got your own addition for this or another school? Let me know on Twitter @Marko6262