By Chris Kral
We’ve seen plenty of NFL action during Week 9 on the field, but much has taken place off the field.READ MORE: Local Puppies Making Their Debut At The Puppy Bowl XVIII
From players to referees to fans, everyone is getting in on the Week 9 action…but maybe not in the way they imagined.
Here’s 5 people who were in the right (or wrong) place at the right time:
1. Chiefs TE Anthony Fasano scoring a butt TD. https://twitter.com/FanSidedGIF/status/528977393487077377
Anthony Fasano accomplished a lot more than any of us while sitting on his butt Sunday.
2. This referee getting blasted with cold Gatorade
Ref gets wet during Dolphins Joe Philbin gatorade shower https://t.co/S62iB69NTp— gifdsports (@gifdsports) November 2, 2014
Really, ref? Let’s not be so dramatic next time, because there will be a next time…it’s football.READ MORE: Mulberry Man Fatally Shot On Sunday Evening
3. The Redskins whose buses were in an accident before gametime (they’re OK).
This wasn’t the only unfortunate thing to happen to them Sunday.
4. This Texans fan being attacked by Eagles RB Chris Polk.
That’s what you get for living life through a lens.
5. This service dog before the Dallas Cowboys-Arizona Cardinals game.
You May Also Be Interested In These StoriesMORE NEWS: Free COVID-19 Test Rollout Begins Early Online
[display-posts category=”sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”4″]