An Update on yesterday’s injuries posted are as follows…
– Both Jon Abraham and William Moore were both limited participants at Thursday’s practice. Falcons coach Mike Smith is still confident both players will play on Sunday.READ MORE: United Airlines Puts $10 Million Behind Plan To Shuttle Customers By Electric Aircraft
– Marshawn Lynch was held out of practice again Thursday with his foot issue. Lynch is expected to play on Sunday.
– The Seahawks did place kicker Steve Hauschka on injured receiver with a calf injury on Wednesday. The franchise has signed Ryan Longwell to take his place.READ MORE: Time Is Running Out For Biden To Make Key Decisions On Student Loans
– Robert Griffin III went through “direct repair” surgery on his LCL and a re-do of his previous ACL correction according to Dr. James Andrews. The belief continues to be that RG3 will be ready for next season.
– DeMarcus Ware underwent surgery on his right shoulder Thursday to repair a torn labrum. All indications are that the Cowboys linebacker will be ready for the start of training camp.MORE NEWS: Shell And Chevron Shut Gulf Of Mexico Oil Platforms After Leak Halts Pipelines
Those are the injuries of the day and stay tuned Friday for my injury report on SportsRadio 92.9 The Game.