The Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (NACA) is back in Atlanta this weekend to host their Save-The-Dream Convention at the Georgia World Congress Center. NACA representatives will be here with mortgage counselors until May 21.
All members should come to an event prepared with the applicable documentation to increase opportunities for an on-site decision. All documentation with an “*”should be signed and dated within last 30 days. All documents should include all pages unless otherwise specified.
Section 1 – Documents for All Borrowers
Required Docs:(needed for all mortgagers and any spouses/partners that are contributing to the mortgage)
- Budget* – Can be completed at event, bring details of all income, liabilities and expenses
- 4506* – Can be completed at the event
- RMA* – Can be completed at the event
- Dodd-Frank* – Can be completed at the event
- Credit Bureau Authorization* – Can be completed at the event
- Hardship Letter* – Letter explaining history and reason mortgage is/will be behind if assistance is not granted
For more information call 1-888-499-6222 or visit www.naca.com.