cw69 92-9thegame-vertical2 waok

Hannah Rinehart

Photo of Hannah Rinehart. (credit: hannahrinehart.org)

Woman Who Contracted Bacterial Infection Caused By Dog’s Saliva Dies

A woman who was battling a flesh-eating disease caused by a dog’s saliva has died.

WAOK-AM–09/05/2012

Screen shot of Hannah Rinehart's Facebook page. (credit: Facebook)

Woman Loses Hands, Feet From Bacterial Infection Caused By Dog’s Saliva

A cancer survivor is battling for her life after losing her hands and feet to a rare bacterial infection that is found primarily in the saliva of dogs.

07/30/2012