Police: Drug-Related Death Of Student Was Accidental Overdose University of Georiga police say they've determined that a student found dead in his dorm room in January died of an accidental drug overdose.
Space-Saving Tips for Dorm Room LivingWhen you live in a tiny dorm room, maximizing space is a priority. These 10 space-saving tips will help you keep your room organized while still having room to move.

More From CBS Atlanta

Haunted Historical Sites In The South
Where To See Live Jazz In Atlanta
Best Vinyl In Atlanta

Watch & Listen LIVE