Latest Tournament News
- Rising Star: Manhattan Forward Emmy Andujar Andujar is a 6’6”, 205-pound point forward. He can handle the ball like a guard and draw bigger defenders out of the lane.
- Steve Lappas: "Wichita State Plays In A League That's Not Very Good" Steve Lappas, basketball color commentator and studio analyst for CBS Sports Network, joined the show to discuss his thoughts on Wichita State winning the Missouri Valley Conference. Steve feels that "Wichita State plays in a league that's not that...
- Dennis Dodd from CBS Sports talking College Hoops Dennis Dodd joined Rick this morning to talk College hoops. Dennis talked about Joel Embiid and Andrew Wiggins, will Witchta State get back to the Championship game, and how the SEC was down this year.
- Five Things: NCAA Tournament Bids And Wichita’s Perfection In the major conferences, Florida completed an undefeated regular season in the SEC and Cincinnati and Louisville tied atop the American.
- Transfers Find Second Home In The MAAC Billy Baron, the MAAC Player of the Year, played in the ACC and Atlantic-10 before coming to Canisius, giving him a better perspective than most on the quality of play across conferences.
- Five Things: Iona And Manhattan To Play For MAAC Title Iona and Manhattan, two schools separated by fewer than 10 miles, will play for the MAAC championship in Springfield, MA.
- Keidel: NBA Needs To Raise Age Restriction The player, college, and NBA have suffered greatly in quality of play and players. And for every Kobe Bryant and Kevin Garnett there has been a conga line of lost causes, teens who toiled in Europe or Asia or worse once their hoop dreams melted into...