Weekends on 92.9 The Game
Things about Robb Tribble:
- Grew up in Decatur
- Was so eager to please that he agreed to wear a white tux to his prom
- Saw his mediocre college baseball career derailed by hedonism
- Was gently coerced into joining the teamsters during his tenure at UPS
- Started covering local sports in 1996
- Best memory of working for NBC during the Olympics was watching the Italian swim team smoke cigarettes after a team workout
- Believes in UFO’s and bigfoot.
- Still uses a flip phone
- Is a political radical moderate
- Can drive a golf ball over 300 yards but still shoots in the mid 90’s
- Is incapable of tanning
- Once got up to 105 mph in his 1976 Pontiac ventura on highway 78.
- Believes assault weapons and marijuana should be allowed at gay weddings.
- Hates reality tv but watches it anyway.
- Hates the sound of his own voice but works in radio anyway.
- Isn’t charitable enough.
- Even though a southerner he hates nascar and the carving on Stone Mountain.
- The loss of two hockey teams has created debilitating abandonment issues.
- Was once cursed out by Bobby Cox.
- Thinks Tommy Nobis should be in the NFL hall of fame.
- Once simultaneously saved two kids from drowning despite being hungover.
- Found Chris Chandler to be insufferable with limited interpersonal skills.
- Is afraid of Chuck Smith
- Misses Bobby Cremins.
- Approached Cliff Levingston in a bar believing he as Antoine Carr.
- Roots for Georgia Tech and Georgia but finds many bulldog fans annoying and delusional.
- Is a proud luddite.
- Married a northern Psychologist for the discount.
- Has crooked lower teeth.
- Is deathly afraid of rats.
- Doesn’t trust vegetarians.
- Gave up hunting after inflicting a heart breaking gut shot on a deer.
- Believes all Atlanta sports teams are cursed.
- Has poor fashion sense.
- Believes his doomsday prepper friends may be on to something.
- Has close friendship with a Marxist professor.
- Hates the DH
Former Vikings punter, Chris Kluwe, joined “The Night Show” to talk about Michael Sam’s groundbreaking announcement and his own advocacy efforts towards the rights of the LGBT community.
In this edition of The Night Show with Jason Goff Rob Tribble fills in for Jason. In the 6 o’clock hour Rob talks about the college coaching carousel. At 6:20 and 6:40 coach Mike Budenholzer [...]