Latest NFL News
- 3 Keys To Falcons Victory Over Packers It took overtime but Atlanta was finally able to win their third game of the season, coming back from a 14-point deficit to defeat the Buffalo Bills 34-31 in Toronto, Canada. They now head to Green Bay to take on the Packers who are going through a...
- Tale Of The Tape: Atlanta Falcons At Green Bay Packers The Falcons ended their five-game losing streak when they came away with an overtime victory at Buffalo.
- Falcons Look To Get 2 Straight Wins Courtesy Of Struggling Packers Offense Thanks to the Green Bay Packers team injuries Atlanta has a good chance to win their second game in a row while keeping Green Bay winless for the sixth straight week.
- Falcons Capture OT Win Over Bills In Toronto K Matt Bryant lifts Atlanta to victory with a 36-yard field goal in overtime. The Falcons improved to 3-9 with a 34-31 overtime win over the Buffalo Bills at the Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Atlanta rushed for more than 150 yards for...
- Monday Morning Quarterback: The Good, The Bad Of Week 13 The Giants won for the fifth time in six games. While Eli Manning threw another interception, he had one of his best games of the season as he completed 22-of-28 passes for 235 yards with a touchdown.
- Falcons Capitalize On Bills Turnovers, Leave Toronto With ‘W’ It’s been an ugly season for the Atlanta Falcons. And then their are games like this one when the Falcons play to their potential and win their third game of the season 34-31 in dramatic fashion against the Buffalo Bills.
- Late Turnovers Lift Falcons Past Bills 34-31 In OT TORONTO (AP) — Matt Bryant hit a 36-yard field goal 3 minutes into overtime to lift the Atlanta Falcons to a 34-31 win over the Bills in Buffalo's annual "home" game in Toronto on Sunday. Falcons safety William Moore set up the decisive score in a...
- Only a Handful of Falcons and Bills on This Week's Injury Report With only 10 total players listed in this week's injury report between the Bills and Falcons, it's time for the starters to show why they were named starters.
- Report: NFL Rejects Firearms Company's Super Bowl Commercial The NFL reportedly rejected a commercial a firearms manufacturer wanted to run during the Super Bowl.
- Chris Rose from MLB & NFL Network Chris Rose joined Jamie to talk about the Braves move to Cobb County, their need to generate more revenue and them making a play for a big name player.