Latest Tournament News
- Jordan Cornette Campus Insiders Analyst from Campus Insiders dot com talks NCAA Championship game Jordan joined Rick to talk about last night's NCAA championship game. Jordan talked about UCONN's improbable run through the tournament, Shabazz Napier's comments at the end of the game and Kevin Ollie's status as UCONN coach.
- Rising Star: Kentucky Guard James Young Young scored 20 points for Kentucky last night, twice as many as the next highest-scoring Wildcat, in a 60-54 loss to Connecticut. This was Young's ninth 20-plus point game and he led Kentucky with 17 in the Final Four win over Wisconsin.
- Five Things: UConn’s Defense, Foul Shooting Fuel Championship Last night, the Huskies cut down the nets in Dallas after beating Kentucky 60-54 to win the school's fourth national championship. Consider that Kentucky needed four straight late escapes to reach the final and you get a sense for what kind of...
- Connecticut Wins NCAA Title, 60-54 Over Kentucky Shabazz Napier scored 22 points and Connecticut won its second NCAA title in four years, beating all those Kentucky freshmen 60-54 in the championship game Monday night.
- National Championship Matchup: #8 Kentucky Vs. #7 Connecticut No. 8-seeded Kentucky stunned No. 2-seeded Michigan in the Elite Eight and shut down Wisconsin’s Frank Kaminsky and the Badgers offense in the Final Four.
- Five Things: Kentucky And UConn To Play For Title The wildest NCAA Tournament of the modern era culminates with an 8 seed versus a 7 seed for the championship. Kentucky, a 74-73 winner over Wisconsin on Saturday, will face Connecticut, which upset Florida 64-53.
- Kentucky 74-73 Over Wisconsin, To Play For Title Aaron Harrison hit a 3-pointer with 5.7 seconds left to lift Kentucky to a one-point victory over Wisconsin.