Latest Tournament News
- NCAA Tournament: Best Games, Performances From The Sweet 16 & Elite 8 With a few days to go before basketball resumes, the only thing we can do to quench our March Madness thirst is talk about what was and what is still to come in this year’s NCAA Tournament.
- Kentucky Likely To Continue Record-Breaking TV Numbers Kentucky vs. Notre Dame was the highest rated NCAA game to air on cable and the Final Four ratings should be even higher.
- Five Things: Cats Enter Final Four With Eight Lives The record-setting start to the Tournament—as far as one-point games—gave way to exciting, compelling matchups this past weekend.
- Elite Eight Tale: #1 Wisconsin Vs. #2 Arizona It is rematch time. Last year, the Wisconsin Badgers and Arizona Wildcats met in the Elite Eight and Wisconsin walked away with a 64-63 overtime win.
- Elite Eight Tale: #1 Kentucky Vs. #3 Notre Dame Coming into the Sweet 16, West Virginia showed confidence that they could be the team that finally knocked off the Kentucky Wildcats.
- Sam Crenshaw: When One Shining Moment Is All You Need By Sam Crenshaw / 92-9 The Game Analyst Put another quarter in the jukebox, we need more dancing music. The NCAA Tournament AKA The Big Dance, is rolling on in the round of Sweet Sixteen. While there are lots of plots and subplots that remain,...
- Sweet 16: Top Teams, Players And Games To Watch As March Madness Resumes Kentucky still has a shot at history. Tom Izzo has Michigan State on another deep March run. Former mid-major monsters Gonzaga and Wichita State are still going strong.
- Sweet 16: #1 Duke Vs. #5 Utah So much for the weak Pac-12 this year: The Utah Utes are one of three teams from the beleaguered conference to make the Sweet 16 this year, and they’ll face the best ACC team left in the tournament: Duke.
- Sweet 16: #1 Kentucky Vs. #5 West Virginia With an undefeated record coming into March Madness, this is the team that people tried to pick upsets over to help win their brackets.