Latest NFL News
- Tale Of The Tape: Indianapolis Colts At Denver Broncos Andrew Luck has had two solid seasons to start his career, and he should be coming into his own in his third year.
- Tale Of The Tape: Carolina Panthers At Tampa Bay Buccaneers The Panthers were one of the top stories of the year in 2013, but they can’t take their success for granted in this new season.
- Tale Of The Tape: San Francisco 49ers At Dallas Cowboys The 49ers begin the season with Super Bowl aspirations and the hope that they can run down the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC West.
- Tale Of The Tape: Oakland Raiders At New York Jets The Raiders hope to pull out of the malaise they have been in for the last 11 years. They have not earned a spot in the postseason since reaching the Super Bowl following the 2002 season, and have just three playoff appearances in the last 20 years.
- Tale Of The Tape: New England Patriots At Miami Dolphins The Patriots go into the season with full confidence that they can go to the Super Bowl. The key to that is the combination of head coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady.
- Tale Of The Tape: Tennessee Titans At Kansas City Chiefs Jake Locker will have another opportunity to show that he can be a proficient starting QB, and he should have an opportunity to get off to a decent start against Kansas City’s porous pass defense.
- Tale Of The Tape: Minnesota Vikings At St. Louis Rams The Vikings may not be among the elite teams in the NFL, but the attitude on the team should be much improved under demanding rookie head coach Mike Zimmer.
- Tale Of The Tape: Cleveland Browns At Pittsburgh Steelers The lowly Browns attracted a lot of attention during training camp as a result of the duel for the starting quarterback position between Brian Hoyer and Johnny Manziel.
- Tale Of The Tape: Washington Redskins At Houston Texans The Redskins begin the first year of the Jay Gruden regime with quite a bit to prove. That includes quarterback Robert Griffin III, who had a difficult second year after playing like a star through much of his rookie season.
- Tale Of The Tape: Jacksonville Jaguars At Philadelphia Eagles Gus Bradley knows that his quarterback of the future is anxious to get started, but the head coach does not want to throw rookie Blake Bortles into the fire just yet.