CBS Atlanta Health News
- Study: Best Way To Avoid Hangovers Is Not To Drink Alcohol Canadian and Dutch researchers found no one is immune to hangovers and eating or drinking water doesn't help with the severity of one.
- Pregnant Woman Plans On Having 'Dolphin-Assisted' Water Birth In Ocean A pregnant woman is planning on having "dolphin-assisted" water birth in the ocean, despite experts warning of the possible dangers.
- New Medical Technique Stacks Cells Like Legos Scientists have found a way create 3D models of human organs by stacking cells together like Lego blocks.
- Study: Cold Weather Linked To Higher Risk Of Heart Attack Extremely cold weather could raise the risk of severe heart attacks, according to new research.
- Study: Drinking Water Before Meals Helps People Lose Weight A new study finds that drinking more water can help people lose weight.
- Study: Firstborn Women More Likely To Be Overweight Being the oldest woman in a chain of siblings may be linked to heavier weight, according to new research.
- Study: Exercise Doesn't Help Maintain Brain Function As You Age There's no doubt that physical exercise can lead to many benefits, unfortunately helping maintain brain function doesn't seem to be one of them, according to new research.
- Study: Men Who Feel They Fall Short Of 'Masculine' Gender Norms More Prone To Violence Men who feel they fall short of traditional masculine gender norms and feel that others view them that way may be more prone to violent behavior compared to men who feel more comfortable, new research suggests.
- Study: Couples Who Share Child Rearing Duties Report More Satisfying Sex Lives Researchers found couples who evenly split child care duties reported higher satisfaction with their relationships and sex lives.
- Study: Regular Meal Times Leads To Healthier Eating Eating at regular times each day and packing lunches instead of dining out can lead to a healthier diet overall, a new study suggests.