CBS Atlanta Health News
- Graphic Showing What Happens To Person's Body After Drinking Can Of Coca-Cola Goes Viral A graphic breaking down the effects a can of Coca-Cola has on a person’s body is going viral.
- Study: More Than 80 Percent Of 'Scientific' Beauty Product Claims Are Misleading Promises of clearer skin or a wrinkle-free forehead may be broken as many "scientific" beauty product claims appear to be bogus, a new study suggests.
- As Hepatitis C Cases Rise, Advocates Question High Cost Of Cure A new drug that appeared on the market just two years ago is capable of curing Hepatitis C, but for many living with the disease getting access to the drug is a bigger obstacle.
- Study: Frequent Social Media Use May Take Toll On Teens' Mental Health Frequent social media use could have a negative impact on young people's mental health, according to a new study.
- Study: Prolonged Standing At Work Can Lead To Long-Term Health Problems Researchers found that working on your feet for five hours or more can lead to long-term backaches and musculoskeletal problems.
- Study: Bullies Have Higher Self-Esteem, Lower Depression Rates Bullying behaviors are linked to higher self-esteem, social status, and a lower rate of depression, according to a new provocative study.
- Study: 2 Generic Drugs May Reduce Breast Cancer Deaths Two inexpensive generic drugs could held reduce breast cancer deaths in women who develop the disease after menopause, according to new research.
- Study: Irregular Sleeping Patterns Linked To Cancer Poor sleeping patterns could be a contributing factor to cancer, a new test on mice suggests.
- Researchers Explore Why Lonely People Stay Lonely Researchers are investigating what makes lonely people stay lonely and if certain behavior may be the root of isolation.
- CDC Warns That Kissing, Cuddling Chickens Can Spread Salmonella Those who spend time around chickens may want to think twice before being overly affectionate.