Health Topic Centers
CBS Atlanta Health News
- Study: HIV Diagnoses Drop In US, But Increase In Young Gay Men Number of HIV diagnoses among younger gay men increased from 2002 to 2011.
- School Safety Tips For Younger Kids School is back in session, so take some time to go over these important safety tips with your children. This is just the beginning of the conversation, but it's a great place to get started.
- Time-Saving Tips For Healthy School Lunches With creative planning and the right containers, packing a quick and healthy lunch can be as easy as ABC and 123!
- Report: 2 Men Show No Sign Of AIDS Virus After Bone Marrow Transplant Researchers say it holds promise for HIV treatments.
- Study: Stroke Cases Declining in U.S. Cardiologists welcome a new study that finds the downward trend in stroke cases is continuing across the United States.
- UN Report: AIDS Epidemic Could End By 2030 A new United Nations report claims that the AIDS epidemic could end by 2030.
- If The Shoe Doesn't Fit, Don't Wear It Achy feet? It turns out the shoe size you're wearing could have a bigger impact on your overall health than you may realize.
- Study: Common Cosmetics Contain Harmful Chemicals Make up is a daily routine for almost every woman in some way, but a new report out Tuesday says some popular makeup and products could contain harmful chemicals.
- Electronic Devices Can Cause Nickel Allergies To Flare Up We use our electronic devices for all sorts of things – from talking and looking up information to playing games. But the frequent use of such gadgets is actually making some people sick.
- Dad Faces Charges After Leaving Baby In Hot Car A baby is now safe with her grandmother after being left in a car outside the Clayton County Courthouse Monday. A good Samaritan named Phoebe Fletcher saw the baby and rescued it from the car after the child's father left it in the car because...