CBS Atlanta Health News
- Study: Exercise Won't Fix Obesity Epidemic Exercise will not cure the obesity epidemic, three researchers say in a new study.
- Researchers Say Receipts Pose Risk During Pregnancy Researchers are urging expectant mothers to limit their contact with cash register receipts after studying the increasing threats from toxins found in the paper.
- Yogurt May Have Little Impact On Health Study of Spanish adults found no health benefits to eating yogurt.
- It's YMCA 'Healthy Kids Day' This Saturday YMCA CEO Kevin Washington sat down with CBS New York's Chris Wragge what it's all about.
- Study: Women Who Got Vaccinated For HPV May Need Another Shot Women who received the human papillomavirus vaccine may be more likely to be infected with another strain of the HPV virus than women who do not get the vaccine, a new study finds.
- Study: MMR Vaccinations Show 'No Link' To Autism Another large-scale study finds no link between the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism.
- Residents Near Duke Ash Dumps Told Not To Drink Well Water North Carolina officials are advising dozens of residents near Duke Energy coal ash dumps not to drink or cook with water from their wells after tests showed contamination with toxic heavy metals.
- Study: Breast Cancer Cases May Rise 50 Percent By 2030 The number of breast cancer cases diagnosed each year in the United States could rise 50 percent by 2030, a new study finds.
- Study: High School Smoking Hit New Low As E-Cigarettes Boomed Teen smoking hit a new low last year while the popularity of electronic cigarettes and water pipes boomed, a government report shows.
- Wait Is Over For Georgians Suffering Pain: Medical Marijuana Bill Signed Into Law "For the families enduring separation and patients suffering pain, the wait is finally over," said Governor Nathan Deal. Today, Governor Deal signed House Bill 1 into law. It allows the use of medical cannabis oil to treat certain...