Food & Drink
- Best German Food In The Atlanta Area
- 8 Best Atlanta Foodies To Follow On Twitter
- Best Brick Oven Pizzas In Atlanta
- Best Chefs Heating Up The Culinary Scene In Atlanta
- Best Tasting Menus In Atlanta
- Best Restaurants In Atlanta Open For Thanksgiving In 2012
- Best Cold Treats In Atlanta
- Competitive Eating, As American As It Gets
- Best Guacamole In Atlanta
- Best Bloody Marys In Atlanta
While turkey is the quintessential Thanksgiving dish, it’s the side dishes that can make or break the meal. From roasted asparagus to classic pumpkin pie, it’s time to get inspired.
Celebrate National Vegetarian Day with one of these delicious vegetable filled dishes. Not into salad? Try spinach lasagna, hummus or falafels.