Latest Autos News
- 2014 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible TDI Zero to Fun in under 10 seconds! No, that’s not how fast the Beetle goes from zero to 60….it’s how fast the power top drops. Hit a stoplight….feel the urge….hit the button….and mere seconds later, you’re rolling topless! The Beetle has been...
- 2014 Volkswagen Jetta SE A whole lotta’ car for less than 21K Yes….for $20,815, you can get genuine European style, feel and performance in a roomy 5-seat sedan…plus a good measure of economy. If you value that sort of thing, it’s a heck of a deal. The Jetta is VW’s...
- Ford Recalls 83,250 Cars And SUVs Ford is recalling 83,250 vehicles because a faulty part could cause them to lose power or roll away if they're parked.
- Three-Wheeled Commuter Car 'Elio' Closer To Going On Sale Elio Motors wants to revolutionize U.S. roads with its tiny car, which has two seats, three wheels and gets 84 miles to the gallon.
- Get A First Look At GM's Second Generation Chevy Volt "The Volt did and continues to do great things for the brand," said Chevrolet marketing chief Tim Mahoney.
- GM Issues Third Recall On SUVs That Can Catch Fire GM is telling customers to park the SUVs outdoors because they could catch fire when left unattended.
- Judge Denies GM Motion To Dismiss Ignition Suit A Georgia judge has denied a motion by General Motors to dismiss a wrongful death case against the automaker and set a trial date for April 2016.
- Car Colors Are Getting Bolder Better economic times prompt buyers to like more expressive colors.
- Stable Gas Prices, Younger Buyers, Expected To Push Car Sales Higher Experts at Traverse City Conference predict continued growth, but raise some concerns about the impact of new trends.
- Some Concerned About Car Computers' Effect On Privacy Connecting to the web on the road is a convenience that could be harming us. What is saved and shared has people concerned.