Are you a biker or have any interest in buying a bike? On this episode of the AutoNsider Daryl talks with members of the Atlanta Motorcycle Rally talking all things bikes including: buying the right […]
Picture one of those old movies….Anthony and Cleopatra floating down the Nile…reclined on a bed of feathers….eating grapes…every possible care and need being tended to….that’s kinda’ how you feel going down the road in a […]
If you absolutely positively won’t drive a mini-van Acura’s MDX is their top-of-the-line 7-passenger all-wheel-drive people-mover. And Acura has done a pretty good job of engineering a vehicle that’ll still fit into your garage…and carry […]
Fast and Furious? No. Funky, Functional…and even fun…oh yeah! Honda’s 5-door hatchback FIT is what I’d call an “active-lifestyle” economy car. “Active lifestyle” because in addition to the usual 5-door functionality, Honda has designed the […]
The Blue Bullet Let’s be clear. The Volvo S60 T6 AWD R would be a bullet in any color, OK? But the “Bad Boy Blue” that our test car came in takes “Blue” to a […]
Saturday’s show focused on the danger’s of “distracted driving”. We discussed such distractions as passenger’s, daydreaming, pet’s, small children, talking on cell phones, tv/movie watching, texting and most recently, manufacturer installed “infotainment” systems. Missing from […]
Lives Up To It’s Name If you were actually going to go out and get a $68,000 vehicle muddy, the Range Rover Sport might be the one to take. One reason? It just looks ready….for […]
There’s a New Player in Town! Let’s be honest…..it’s just you and me here, right? Some SUV’s can be a bit “klunky”. Fat. Numb. Overweight. Right? Not the newly-designed Acura RDX. This 5-seater feels like […]
Arrest Me Now! It’s hard to behave in a Civic Si…but when it comes in fire-engine red, you kinda’ have to. The Civic Si has always been one of the favorites among the low(er) cost […]
Composed, comfortable and confident Lexus’ IS 350 is everything Lexus is known for…and a bit more…and a bit less! Yes…you pretty much assume “composed, comfortable and quiet” when you’re talking Lexus, right? The poised, confident […]
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."
- Driving In Detroit? Expect To Pay Highest Auto Insurance In CountryWith high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.
- GM Teams Students And Retirees To Rebuild CommunitiesGM Student Corps gives 110 area high school students paid internships this summer.
- Just In Time For The Holiday: Rising Gas PricesAAA Michigan says prices at the pump jumped 10 cents over the past week to a statewide average of $3.88 a gallon.