Latest Autos News
- Ford Getting Ready For An Important New Truck [VIDEO] The new Ford F-150 is coming, and the motor company is using 1100 18-wheelers to move parts for a new body shop.
- New Corvette Feature Keeps An Eye On Valets Now, the new car can tattle on any valet who doesn't take a slow, direct route to a parking space.
- US Safety Agency Offers Online Vehicle Recall Check The U.S. government is offering a free online service for drivers to find out if their vehicles have been recalled but not repaired.
- Spider Webs Force Suzuki To Recall Midsize Cars The automaker says spider webs can clog a fuel vapor vent hose in some 2010 to 2013 Kizashi cars, cutting off air flow.
- 2014 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible TDI Zero to Fun in under 10 seconds! No, that’s not how fast the Beetle goes from zero to 60….it’s how fast the power top drops. Hit a stoplight….feel the urge….hit the button….and mere seconds later, you’re rolling topless! The Beetle has been...
- 2014 Volkswagen Jetta SE A whole lotta’ car for less than 21K Yes….for $20,815, you can get genuine European style, feel and performance in a roomy 5-seat sedan…plus a good measure of economy. If you value that sort of thing, it’s a heck of a deal. The Jetta is VW’s...
- Ford Recalls 83,250 Cars And SUVs Ford is recalling 83,250 vehicles because a faulty part could cause them to lose power or roll away if they're parked.
- Three-Wheeled Commuter Car 'Elio' Closer To Going On Sale Elio Motors wants to revolutionize U.S. roads with its tiny car, which has two seats, three wheels and gets 84 miles to the gallon.
- Get A First Look At GM's Second Generation Chevy Volt "The Volt did and continues to do great things for the brand," said Chevrolet marketing chief Tim Mahoney.
- GM Issues Third Recall On SUVs That Can Catch Fire GM is telling customers to park the SUVs outdoors because they could catch fire when left unattended.