Latest Atlanta Autos
New crash tests from the IIHS raise some serious safety questions.
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2014 Kia Cadenza.
Are you a biker or have any interest in buying a bike? On this episode of the AutoNsider Daryl talks with members of the Atlanta Motorcycle Rally talking all things bikes including: buying the right […]
Picture one of those old movies….Anthony and Cleopatra floating down the Nile…reclined on a bed of feathers….eating grapes…every possible care and need being tended to….that’s kinda’ how you feel going down the road in a […]
If you absolutely positively won’t drive a mini-van Acura’s MDX is their top-of-the-line 7-passenger all-wheel-drive people-mover. And Acura has done a pretty good job of engineering a vehicle that’ll still fit into your garage…and carry […]
Study reports suppliers are seeing more pressure tactics from carmakers than last year.
- Holiday Weekend Could Be Big For Car Companies, DealersCar dealers are expected to be busy this holiday weekend, as try to take advantage of consumers who are more willing to spend, and have more access to credit.
- Detroit Grand Prix To Get Full Social Media TreatmentThe Embark Digital subsidiary of the marketing agency Duffy Petrosky & Co. says it's building a first-of-its-kind social marketing experience for the Detroit Grand Prix.
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.