Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- U.S. Labor Secretary Tom Perez Gets Real with Rashad Richey Today on Real Talk with Rashad Richey our special guest was United States Labor Secretary Thomas Perez. Secretary Perez spoke with Rashad Richey about raising the national minimum wage and the Affordable Health Coverage, and detailed why Obama Care...
- Keepin' It Real with Rev. Al Sharpton: Young Adults and Obamacare On today's show Reverend Al Sharpton picked up last week's discussion on the Affordable Care Act also known as "Obamacare," and strongly encouraged Americans to get registered. The March 31st deadline for open enrollment is quickly approaching. Al...
- Sisters In Law w/Attorney Janice Mathis: Making The Moral And Economic Case For The Affordable Care Act Today WAOK held a discussion on the Affordable Care Act deadline that's quickly approaching. The Affordable Care Act - also know as Obamacare - is a piece of legislation that enables many American to secure health insurance. And this morning's forum...
- Sidney Wood: What Legacy Are You Leaving? Legacy is important. It is particularly so for the President of the United States. In the case of President Barack Obama it is crucial because his election to the nation’s highest office was historic. Also, our 44th President’s legacy will reflect...
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.