A Conversation With Vince Dooley
Sports Radio 92-9 The Game presents “A Conversation With” the most recognizable name in UGA Football; Legendary coach and UGA Athletic Director Coach Vince Dooley. Join us for an intimate, upscale dinner-conversation at Shula’s 347 Grill on Wednesday, May 14th.
This event will be hosted by 11Alive’s Sam Crenshaw and broadcast live on SportsRadio 92-9 The Game.
Your ticket for this special night includes the following (Full menu below): 3 Course Dinner with your choice of either Grilled Atlantic Salmon, Wild Mushroom Ravioli OR 8oz Filet Mignon. The dinner also includes Water, Tea, Sodas and 2 alcoholic beverages (Beer, Wine or Spirit)
More on the Coach: Coach Dooley was the head football coach and athletic director at the University of Georgia and compiled an impressive 201-77-10 record over 25 seasons. He is also a noted author, speaker and living legend to the “Bulldog” Nation.
No Cancellations – No Refunds
Reservations and Seating were on a First Come – First Serve Basis
- Limited Seating
- Family Style Seating in tables of four or six. Unable to take reservations but we will sit groups together on a first come – first served basis.
- Attendees Must Be Seated by 6:00 p.m. as the event is broadcast live on air.
- You may be photographed and/or videotaped. Your voice, image or likeness maybe rebroadcast.
Service Fees included in ticket price
Caesar or House Salad with Shula’s Vinaigrette
Signature Entrees Choices
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon accompanied with pineapple-mango salsa, smashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli braised spinach, roasted tomatoes and garlic beurre blanc
- 8oz Filet accompanied with smashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Our custom center cuts of Premium Black Angus accompanied our aging process make up our award winning SHULA CUTS
Chocolate Mousse served with fresh whipped cream and raspberry coulis or Cream Brulee
- What: A Conversation with Vince Dooley hosted by 11Alive’s Sam Crenshaw.
- When: 6pm – 8pm Wednesday, May 14th
- Tickets: $92 per person. Plus ticket hosting service fee