92-9 The Game’s Super Bowl Contest Rules
WZGC’s “Red Hot Chili Peppers Super Bowl Giveaway”
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE ENTRANT’S CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the “Red Hot Chili Peppers Super Bowl Giveaway” promotion (the “Promotion”) being conducted by WZGC (the “Station”). The Promotion begins on January 6, 2014 and ends on January 19, 2014 (the “Promotion Dates”).
- To participate in the Promotion, you may enter by phone beginning on January 6, 2014 at 7:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending on January 17, 2014 at 5:00PM ET (the “On-Air Entry Period”) as follows:
i. To enter on-air, listen to the Station on-air beginning on January 6, 2014 through January 17, 2014 between the hours of 7:00AM ET to 8:00AM ET, 12:00PM ET to 1:00PM ET, and 5:00PM ET to 6:00PM ET during the On-Air Entry Period for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated caller (as announced by the “sounder” prior to the cue to call) to get through to the Station contest line at 404-741-0929 will win a Qualifying Prize upon confirmation of eligibility. At the time of their call, callers will be required to provide all information requested including their full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller that successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes their call will be a winner. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifying Prize winner only once.
- To participate in the Promotion, you may also enter onsite by completing a registration for onsite at the 92-9 The Game broadcast at Taco Mac Sports Grill Lindbergh, 573 Main Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30324 beginning on January 19, 2014 at 12:00PM ET and ending on January 19, 2014 at 6:00PM ET (the “Onsite Entry Period” as follows: To enter on-site, visit Taco Mac Sports Grill Lindbergh, 573 Main Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30324 January 19, 2014 starting at 12:00PM ET and ending at 6:00PM ET to obtain an official entry form (available while supplies last, legibly hand write you first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on an official entry form and place the completed entry form in the registration box). All entries must be received by January 19, 2014 at 5:00PM ET. Entries submitted may not be acknowledged or returned. Failure to provide all required information will result in disqualification.
- There will be a total of thirty (30) Qualifying Prize winners selected on-air during the Promotion, three (3) Qualifying Prize winners selected onsite during the Promotion, and one (1) Grand Prize winner selected at the conclusion of the Promotion.
- Due to delays in the online streaming of the Station’s broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air contests. Entrants are encouraged to listen to the Station on-air. The Station is not responsible for online streaming delays.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are legal U.S. residents 21 years of age or older and who reside in the state of Georgia. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Anheuser Busch, the Station, CBS Radio Inc., Anheuser Busch Companies, LLC /Bud Light, Taco Mac, their corporate affiliates, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, participating sponsors, prize suppliers, their respective affiliates (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and other radio stations in the Atlanta metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize in a Promotion conducted by the Station only once every thirty (30) days, or every ninety (90) days if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Station promotion.
- The winner must provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth, social security number and phone number to claim a prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Thirty-three (33) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded in this Promotion. Each Qualifying Prize consists of one (1) $25.00 Taco Mac Sports Grill gift card redeemable at all Taco Mac Sports Grill locations and does not expire. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize is $25.00. The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Prize. The prize is awarded as is. The gift card will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift card. Gift cards are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will gift cards be replaced if lost or stolen.
- One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Promotion. The Grand Prize is a trip for two (2) people to New York City and includes the following:
- i. Roundtrip coach airfare for the Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest from an airport in the Grand Prize winner’s home city to a New York City area airport departing on Thursday, January 30, 2014 and returning on Monday, February 3, 2014.
- ii. Four (4) nights hotel accommodations (one (1) room, standard double occupancy) at the Bud Light Hotel located on the Norwegian Getaway Cruise Ship which will be docked at the New York City Harbour the nights of Thursday, January 30, 2014 through Sunday, February 2, 2014.
- iii. All inclusive food and non-alcoholic drinks for the Grand Prize winner and his or her guuest while at the Bud Light Hotel.
- iv. Access to the Bud Light Hotel concerts each night on board the Norwegian Getaway Cruise Ship serving as the Bud Light Hotel.
- v. Two (2) tickets to the Big Hello To Brooklyn Concert with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, New Politics, MS MR, J. Roddy Walston & The Business and Basic Vacation on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
- vi. Two (2) tickets to Super Bowl 48 taking place on Sunday, February 2, 2014 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ.
- vii. Ground transportation between the airport and the Bud Light Hotel, ground transporatation between the Bud Light Hotel and the Barclays Center on Saturday, February 1, 2014, and ground transporation between the Bud Light Hotel and the MetLife Stadium on February 2, 2014.
- viii. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $14,813.00.
Actual ARV may vary depending upon airfare in effect at time of travel. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Travel arrangements must be made through the Station or its designee. Grand Prize is subject to availability. If the Grand Prize winner cannot travel on date(s) specified by the Station the winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting) at the Station’s sole discretion. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and ground transportation to/from the airport and/or to/from the hotel, are the responsibility of the winner. The Grand Prize winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. Airline regulations apply. The Grand Prize winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check-in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. The Grand Prize winner and guest must sign a Publicity, Liability Waiver and Travel Release form prior to traveling. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny entry to or to remove the Grand Prize winner and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the concert.
- All Qualifying Prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below prior to February 21, 2014 or at Taco Mac Sports Grill Lindbergh, 573 Main Street, Atlanta, Georgia 30324 on January 19, 2014. The Qualifying Prize winners will forfeit any Qualifying Prize not claimed by 5:00pm local time on February 21, 2014. The Grand Prize winner will forfeit any Grand Prize not claimed within five (5) minutes of being declared a winner on January 19, 2014; Grand Prize winner must be onsite and present during the Grand Prize drawing to win. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed or shipped to the winner(s), it will be with the prior written consent of the winner(s) and therefore, winner(s) assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize(s) or prize certificate(s).
- The Prizes are not transferable, and no substitution, assignment, or cash equivalent of prize is permitted, except by the Station (solely at its discretion), which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of greater or equal value. The Prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion Entities have not made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranties, representations or guarantees, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties expressed or implied, in fact or in law, whether now or hereafter enacted concerning any prize, including without limitation, implied warranties of quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize or as may be separately provided to participants by law. Other restrictions may apply.
- POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Thirty (30) Qualifying Prize winners will be chosen on-air as described in Section 1 of these Official Rules. Three (3) Qualifying Prize winners will be chosen on-site, January 19, 2014 at approximately 6:00PM ET in a random drawing among all onsite entries received.
- One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on January 19, 2014 at approximately 6:15PM local time in a random drawing of all eligible on-air and onsite Qualifying Prize winners.
- Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize on-air depend upon the number and order of calls received. Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize onsite depend on the number of eligible entries received. Odds of a Qualifying Prize winner winning the Grand Prize are 1 in 33.
- On-Air Qualifying Prize winners must listen to the Station to win a Qualifying Prize but do not need to be present to win a Qualifying Prize. Onsite Qualifying Prize winners do not need to listen to the Station to win a Qualifying Prize but must be present to win a Qualifying Prize. The Grand Prize winner does not need to listen to the Station to win the Grand Prize but must be present at Taco Mac on January 19, 2014 to win the Grand Prize.
- On-Air Qualifying Prize winners will be notified of winning at the time of their winning phone calls. Onsite Qualifying Prize winners and the Grand Prize winner will notified of winning in person immediately following each drawing on January 19, 2014. Prizes will be awarded only upon confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases. The Grand Prize winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within five (5) minutes of winning or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among the remaining Qualifying Prize winners and awarded upon confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required fully-executed affidavit or eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). The winner(s) may be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize(s) and will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize(s) valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other CBS Radio station in Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize(s). Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) permission for the Station or its designees to interview the winner(s) (or guest(s), if applicable), to photograph, film and record each winner (or guest, if applicable), and to use in commerce and in any media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world, in perpetuity, his/her name, prize(s) won, hometown (city and state), biographic information, likeness, photograph, voice, audio or video recording and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Station, the Promotion and/or its sponsor(s) for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without notice or additional compensation, notification or permission, in perpetuity, except where prohibited by law. Each winner (and guest, if applicable) agrees to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize, except where prohibited by law.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from any prize(s) awarded and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion to, to modify the procedure for selecting winner(s), unless the nature of the event giving rise to such termination renders it impossible to select winner(s).
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize(s); (ii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, failure or omission; (iii) unauthorized human intervention; (iv) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (v) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, poor signals or signal interference, accidental disconnection or equipment malfunctions or any other technological problems or failures of any kind; or (vi) any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions or omissions whatsoever by any transportation providers or any other persons or entities providing any services to winner(s) (and guest(s), if applicable) including any results thereof such as changes in services or location necessitated by same. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond the Released Parties’ control.
- Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. The use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services or proxies) will void all entries by that entrant at the Station’s discretion. The Station’s or its Promotion administrator’s computer or telephone system is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person who (i) is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address or (ii) is assigned to the text or mobile telephone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning such numbers. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who it believes is tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in an entrant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station may disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning this and any or all future Station-administered Promotions and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize(s) of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize(s).
- Except where prohibited, by entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize(s) awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall such costs include attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including, without limitation, lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have any damages awarded multiplied or increased. New York law governs the interpretation and construction of these Official Rules and all aspects related thereto.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by January 20, 2014 to “Red Hot Chili Peppers Super Bowl Giveaway – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, WZGC 1201 Peachtree Street, Suite 800, Atlanta, GA 30361 For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by March 20, 2014 to the above address marked “Red Hot Chili Peppers Super Bowl Giveaway – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at www.929thegame.com.
WZGC-FM, SportsRadio 92-9 The Game, 1201 Peachtree Street, Suite 800, Atlanta, Georgia 30361
CBS Radio, 1071 Avenue of the Americas, 44th Floor, New York, NY 10020
Taco Mac Sports Grill – Lindbergh, 573 Main Street, Atlanta, Georgia 30324
Anheuser Busch Companies, LLC /Bud Light, One Busch Place St. Louis, MO 63118