Former New England Patriot and USC Trojan Willie McGinest joined Dukes and Bell Thursday to discuss:
- The Patriots’ season so far
- Replacing Julian Edelman. He said the Patriots are one of the best at “moving people around.”
- The fact that Rob Gronkowski is playing Sunday and what kind of matchup problem he’ll be to the Falcons (he didn’t play in the Super Bowl). Also, McGinest said New England’s running backs give matchup problems to linebackers and safeties.
- Josh McDaniel as an offensive coordinator that can pivot in-game.
- What to expect Sunday in Foxborough
- McGinest give props to Atlanta’s backfield as one of the best in the league.
- The USC Trojans season so far