10 Rules For The Colombia Vs. Brazil Drinking Game
By: Maria Perez
On July 4th Colombia plays Brazil in the quarter finals and since we Americans could not care less of the outcome, we a need our own game to make this one appealing. What else but a 90 minute long drinking game? (Not that we would ever advocate this sort of behavior…)
10. Drink every time Brazil’s Neymar falls on the ground with his mouth open after being “fouled.” (You’re going to need A LOT of beer for this one.)
9. Drink not IF but WHEN Colombia’s James Rodriguez scores.
James has five goals for the four games played in the World Cup, chances are looking good for a sixth.
8. Take a shot every time Brazil’s coach, Luiz Felipe Scolari smiles. (Shots are for anomalies.)
7. Drink every time the camera focuses on a pretty girl.
6. Drink a six pack every time a player shows his six pack. (Hopefully you have six friends or else this will be a long game for you.)
5. Drink and yell at the screen if the ref intercepts a pass for being in the way.
4. Tensions are high in the game so when players start fighting, you drink.
3. Drink every time the camera focuses on a crying fan. (Take a shot if it’s a combination with #7.)
2. If a pitch invader makes a cameo, chug your beer.
1. If Colombia wins, take a shot. If Brazil wins, take a shot. Because if you made it to the end, you’re a winner.
Note: Drinking should be done in moderation, excessive consumption is dangerous. Please be responsible!