Rob Wilson’s Create-A-Budget
January 18, 2014 3:11 PM
- Are you a family of faith? If so, do you pay tithes and offerings?
- Are you saving money each month?
- What do you pay for rent or mortgage?
- What are your utilities cost totals?
- How many cell phones do you have?
- What do you spend at the grocery store each month?
- Do you have any type of insurance that you are paying directly?
- How often do you buy clothes?
- Your car, is new or used and if you have a payment of it?
- Do you have any car maintenance?
- How much gas do you buy each week?
- What does the family do each month for entertainment?
- What do you spend for personal care?
- Do you belong to any type of club where there is a fee?
- How many credit cards do you have?
- Are you making the minimum payments on them all?
- What is the total of your credit card debt and loans?