Women’s Style Lounge Coming To Falcons Landing Sunday
Buy Falcons Tickets
Flowery Branch, GA – The NFL Consumer Products department is elevating women’s apparel and “homegating” products in 10 Style Lounges across the League this season, and on Sunday night, the Falcons will be up next.
Located at State Farm Falcons Landing from 6:30 p.m. until one hour after the conclusion of Sunday night’s nationally televised game against the New England Patriots on September 29, the Falcons will celebrating women’s personal style and giving fans an opportunity to learn about the products the NFL has to offer with the Falcons Style Lounge, presented by COVERGIRL.
In the Falcons Style Lounge, fans can:
- Treat themselves to a complimentary COVERGIRL #Fanicure, featuring red and black colors and nail art.
- Listen to music by our Falcons DJ.
- Strut their style in the photo booth.
- Talk with the NFL’s Creative Fashion Director and celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch about how to create their own personal Falcons look.
- Shop the newest Falcons gear made just for women and tweens, featuring Nike, Touch by Alyssa Milano, and more.
State Farm Falcons Landing is nestled between the Georgia Dome and Philips Arena on Andrew Young International Boulevard and is open from 5 pm to 8 pm this Sunday. Media availability is from 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.