Father’s Day Specials
ATLANTA (WAOK)-Looking for something special to do for your father this year? We’ve got you covered with a list of discounted restaurants and special events around the Atlanta area.
• FLIP will be offering a Rib Eye Burger N’ Beer combo to all Dads. For just $14
• Two Urban Licks is hosting “Dad’s Day Off” with grill specials and a complimentary pint to
• Dads can also get a free pint at TAP in Midtown
• Alpharetta’s Ray’s on the Creek is letting guests play the chef this Father’s Day with a Big Green Egg cooking class. June 15 for $15 per person.
• The Four Seasons Hotel is hosting a Father’s Day BBQ.
• The Atlanta Track Club is hosting a four mile Father’s Day run that ends at Turner Field and includes your Braves game ticket.
• Zoo Atlanta is offering great savings for Father’s Day. Purchase yourself a ticket to Zoo Atlanta and get a free one for Dad!
• Participating Wendy’s will donate 50 cents from the sale of every Frosty product to support a national effort to match America’s foster children with prospective adoptive parents
• Real Men Cook For Charity in its 24th Year as the nation’s premier fun-filled food tasting celebration of men on Father’s Day. More than 100 men cooking from appetizers to deserts. Performance by R & B Diva KeKe Wyatt and food demo by Chef Ed Harris winner of Food Network’s Chopped.