Braves Single Game Tickets on Sale Now
ATLANTA – Atlanta Braves 2013 single game tickets will go on sale today, February 25, at 10:00 a.m. Tickets will be available at www.braves.com/tickets, the Turner Field ticket office, the Braves Clubhouse Store at CNN Center, all Ticketmaster locations or by calling 1-800-745-3000.
The Braves will take on the Philadelphia Phillies in the Home Opener on Monday, April 1 at Turner Field. Country Music Star Rodney Atkins will sing the National Anthem on Opening Day as well as perform for fans pregame in Fan Plaza. Atkins has been nominated for six ACMs and two CMAs (winning Top New Male Vocalist once). He has had six number one hits, including his latest, “Take a Back Road,” which was released in 2011.
Fans will also be able to purchase tickets to the Braves Hall of Fame luncheon and number retirement, in honor of former third baseman Chipper Jones, taking place on June 28. The induction will be held during a special luncheon at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis and the uniform number retirement will occur in a pregame ceremony that night before the Braves take on the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Throughout the 2013 season, fans will be dazzled by 15 spectacular fireworks-filled evenings during Friday Night Fireworks, two afternoons with man’s best friend at Bark in the Park, meet and greets with players of yesteryears during Alumni Sundays, as well as free giveaways. Some highlights of the promotional calendar include:
- The Freddie Freeman bobblehead, presented by Coca-Cola, will be given to the first 20,000 fans (May 30), as well as the B.J. Upton bobblehead, presented by Delta Air Lines, for the first 20,000 fans (June 20).
- Braves Alumni Weekend is slated for June 28-30 when fan favorites from days gone by will return to Atlanta from all across the country for a weekend of activities including alumni meet and greets throughout the weekend.
- Two days of Fourth of July Fireworks Celebrations
- Military Appreciation Day: In continued dedication to honor the United States Military and Armed Forces, the Atlanta Braves will celebrate our service members during a special pregame celebration.
- Immediately following each Friday game, fans will be treated to the sights and sounds of the #1 rated fireworks show in the Southeast – Friday Night Fireworks at Turner Field.
- Other free giveaways include magnetic schedules, presented by Georgia Power, on April 5-6 and a 80s replica NAPA Cap giveaway on July 27.
- Every Week at Turner Field:
- Coca-Cola Two-for-$30 Tuesdays: Two tickets for $30 in the Club Level Pavilion every Tuesday, fans save up to 50%.
- All You Can Eat Seats: For as low as $50 for group tickets on Super Value games and $60 at the gate, fans can enjoy unlimited smoked BBQ sandwiches, chicken wings, all beef franks, potato salad, peanuts, popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, Coca-Cola products, and draft beer.
- College and AAA Discount: Two Upper Box tickets for the price of one with a valid college or AAA ID card.
- Military Discount: Two Upper Box and Outfield tickets for the price of one tickets with a valid military ID.
- $1 SkyLine Seats: Available two and a half hours before every home game at the Turner Field Ticket Office.