Derrick Boazman: “It Was Heart Wrenching Watching RGIII Hurt On The Field…”
I Couldn’t believe what I saw on Sunday. When Robert Griffin III twisted his knee and ankle and fell to the ground, I honestly thought it was the end. My heart skipped a beat. So today on the show we asked the question; Take our Poll and check out the conversation Below…
According to the Washingtonpost.com,
The way the Redskins’ eight-game joyride ended probably couldn’t have been much more of a punch to the gut. In time, if you haven’t started already, you’ll probably appreciate this season for the giant step forward it was, the fun you had and the way a once-proud franchise is again relevant.
But if you wake up the morning after with a handful of questions and not much else, well, you’re not alone.
- How bad is RGIII’s knee injury?
- If it’s not something that involves serious rehab, is all the criticism for naught? Or was a lesson learned?
- Should RGIII have even been in the game?
- When was it time to take Griffin out?
- Is Mike Shanahan to blame?
- Is it a coach’s responsibility to protect players from themselves?
- Was the advice of Dr. James Andrews really disregarded?
- How much should you protect future chances at winning it all if it costs you a current chance at winning it all?
- Would the Redskins have been able to protect a 14-point lead with Kirk Cousins and a heavy dose of Alfred Morris?
- Why did Morris only have 16 carries?
- Can Morris be effective without the threat of RGIII running?
- Did we watch London Fletcher’s last game in burgundy and gold?
- How can this team be improved in the offseason with no first-round pick and an $18 million cap penalty?
- Is it too soon to start looking ahead?