News

Conyers Couple Dies In Fire

View Comments

CONYERS –  A Rockdale county couple is dead after an afternoon house fire in their home.  The fire broke out Tuesday,  just after noon in the house on Mountain View Circle.  Neighbors say a relative tried to get in the house to save the couple,  but couldn’t.  Firefighters speculate the fire,  may have started because of careless smoking.   No one else was hurt.   Witnesses said one or both of the victims was disabled.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 4,790 other followers