Get your daily dose of what’s happening in political, national, and local news. As well as everyday information that you need to know from Mo’s Things To Know!
- Mitt Romney’s Taxes
- Paul Ryan says he did not request stimulus funding
- Two brothers released from prison because of Facebook
- Suburban Philadelphia Swim club accused of racism
- Bounced Checks Can deny You A Checking Account at All Banks
- Controversial deal with Verizon, Comcast, and three other major cable companies
- Hair braider won a lawsuit challenging rules to having a hair license
- Jan Brewer denies state benefits to children of undocumented immigrants
- 7th Grader banned from Peewee Football for being too big
Hear What Mo Know’s Below!
Follow Mo on Twitter @moivory and Facebook at facebook.com/moivory