Too Much Truth Recap: Fewer People Are Getting Married
March 12, 2012 8:27 PM
Weekdays 4pm - 7pm Derrick's Twitter Page: @DB1380 Derrick...Read More
According to the AJC.com, here are a few recent stats about marriage:
- In 1960, 72 percent of all adults ages 18 and older were married; today just 51 percent are.
- Among African-Americans, just 31 percent of adults are married.
- 46% Divorced or widowed adults who don’t want to remarry.
- 32% Divorced or widowed men who want to remarry
- 16% Divorced or widowed women who want to remarry
We Had a great discussion today! Click the audio links to hear the conversation…
Take Our Poll!!