Need A State Service

View Comments
waok-jeanross125x90 Jean Ross
WAOK News Director Email Jean
Read More

If you need a state service but don’t know which state agency or person to call for help, dial 1.800.georgia (1.800.436.7442) for immediate assistance. In the Atlanta area, the number is 678.georgia (678.436.7442). Agents are on duty Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm (closed on state holidays).

Use this link for information on the following agencies

Family and Children Services Division (DFCS)

Aging Services Division (DAS)

Child Support Services Division (DCSS)

Residential Child Care Office (RCC)

Also check out this website for general info:

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus