Here is a list of resources that may be helpful if you are dealing with a bullying situation.
Also listen to some of todays program right here.
Over 80 percent of the calls to the Georgia Department of Education and GBI Hotline are related to bullying incidents in schools
Parents can call 1-877-SAY STOP
The web links on this page are to websites that provide information and resources on bullying prevention. The PowerPoint, “The Harsh Reality of Bullying”, may be used as an introduction on the impact of bullying and why it is important for schools to develop and sustain bullying prevention strategies.
- GaDOE Policy for Prohibiting Bullying, Harassment and Intimidation
- Cyber Bullying and Sexting presentation
- The Harsh Reality of Bullying – Training Module **May take a 2-3 minutes to load.
- ADL Anti-Bullying Toolkit
- School Safety Hotline
- No Place for Hate Video
- Ed.Gov – Prevention of Bullying
- Bullying Issues and Answers
for bullying prevention tool kit