Does Sheree Owe Dwight $30,000?

dwight eubanks e1288193471332 Does Sheree Owe Dwight $30,000?

Click MORE to hear the exciting interview with Lorraine.

Listen to Powertalk 6-9 a.m. www.waok.com 1380 WAOK

Comments

1. Sister Sankofa says:

YES!!! I think she’s very ungrateful and should thank God he was there to help her. She didn’t know WHAT she was doing so without his help her “launch” or fashion show may have been a disaster. I am not a fan of these people because they have no class (not including Dwight). I think Dwight handled the NeNe blow-up with class and integrity and she handled it like a loud-mouthed low-class ghetto hood rat (just as Sheree did on a previous episode when planning her party) on NATIONAL television no less! **SIGH** just ignorance on display. Then again that describes all of them. Only like-minded individuals would think they handled these situations properly. The classy ladies (past RHOA alums) knew when their time was up and had enough common sense and morals to leave the show. Too bad the rest don’t know how bad this makes them appear. Perception is reality and they are not perceived as positive black female images. JMHO

2. Shinona says:

he should get paid by the TV Show – he made the ATL Housewife look good and she needs to pay him !!!!!!!!!!

3. Sarah says:

Nothing surprise me about these wanna be housewives of Atl. These women should be living in apartments, and not some rented mansions pretending to be what they’re not. They have no jobs, leach off of men, sit around all day with nothing constructive being done. This is why black folks stay broke, the minute we get some money, we spend it with white folks trying to impress them. These women are tacky, trashy, and not classy. The media always find them to embarass the rest of us who are doing great things. If you stop watching these shows, they will go away.

4. Mas says:

You misspelled her name. It is Sheree.

1. jean103 says:

5. HU ME says:

Not without a contract or ANY proof of receipts she don’t.GO WHITE POWER!

6. Tamika says:

I am sorry but I don’t believe Dwight, and I really don’t believe his counterpart either—he’s just trying to get his 15 minutes of fame—I don’t care how intelligent their trying to sound. I don’t believe it even added up to $3,000 let alone 30k. Pleaaaseee Dwight stop it. You’re a Stunt Queen.

7. Venus says:

LOL! Are you people serious?! Do yall really care that much? Wow! That show and 99% of all the other realty shows are not real! Just scripted pieces of junk that got you all riled up and talking about silly sh!t…I wouldnt give a damn if he owed her $3.00! GO VOTE!!!!!!!

8. Testy says:

I’m so glad I don’t get swepth up in all of this garbage! That’s what it is pure garbage. You’re better off watching something else on TV. Unfortunately, young girls watch this crap and think this is the way to behave.

9. JAYDAY says:

I THINK DWIGHT IS SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW NOT TO ENTER OR DO ANY WORK FOR ANYONE WITHOUT A CONTRACT AGREEMENT…. AND THEN COME BACK AND SAYS SOMEONE OWES YOU….. DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE YOU AS A PERSON/ENTERTAINER BUT COME ON! AND WHAT WAS WORTH $30k? THE SHOW WAS NICE BUT IT WASNT ALL THAT! I FIND IT VERY WEIRD THAT THIS IS THE 2ND TIME THIS SEASON YOU HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN A MONEY FRENZEE. AS FAR AS THE OTHER COMMENTS, WHY ARE WE SO JUDGEMENTAL ABOUT WHAT THESE BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN & KIM ARE DOING WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT. IF I WERE PRESENTED WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO A REALITY SHOW, I MAY OR MAY NOT DO IT AS WELL. SO BASED ON PEOPLE HATING ON THEM, ARE THEY SUPPOSE TO STOP?? MY THING IS IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT WATCH IT!

10. Listening says:

How can Dwight do all this stuff WITHOUT telling Sheree what he did, and then expect her to be thankful? He just kept telling her “don’t worry about it”. How the hell was this woman supposed to know, is she a mind reader?

11. Listening says:

Dwight is so full of crap. In his blog on Bravo he says he gave Greg $500 now it’s $5,00??!! Then he does all this crap for Sheree’s show, VOLUNTEERS himself to do it, then tells Sheree “don’t worry about it” and has the nerve to expect this woman to read his mind that he owes money?? HE made clothing for HER line himself. Awful tacky clothing. Then he takes it upon himself to add that cheap dollar store jewelry , and he wants HER to pay for THAT?? Who does that? Dwight=COMPLETELY UNPROFFESSIONAL.

1. Sasha says:

Hmmm. Well maybe just like you did here, maybe he made a typo? LOL!!

12. Sasha says:

(CORRECTED STATEMENT)

You know what?? Let’s just be honest……Sheree is trash, period. She’s looking for her next sugardaddy. What “real” man in his right mind would want to have anything to do with this woman? Mr. Whitfield should be on his knees daily thanking God that he is rid of her.

Dwight is a sweetheart for helping her out with her show. And to be honest, the production itself actually appeared to be Dwight’s. Sheree needs to, at the very least, put together a little gathering for all of the people who worked on making her fashion show presentable. But unfortunately she has no class, and this would never occur to her. Like I said……trash!

13. shalee says:

We as black men and women put up with a lot from each other.
    But “To Thine Own Self be True”. Let’s face it. We’re living in the world of “fake” now. And this is what were getting. Cynthia
    seems to be the only genuine person on the show so far. I certainly wouldn’t call her ghetto. Sheree is just bored right now and she’s taken up with this Love Doctor and he knows she’s a gamer so he’s treating her like one..all that likin off my finger, cooking spagetti at my friends apartment. This is what you get when your fake…you attract fake people.