BP Oil Well is "Officially Dead"

bp oil well live video fe 006 BP Oil Well is "Officially Dead"

BP’s blown-out oil well in the Gulf of Mexico has finally been killed once and for all, five months after an explosion sank a drilling rig and led to the worst offshore oil spill in U.S. History.

Here is the report from the Associated Press

http://video.ap.org/?t=By%20Section/U.S.&g=0919dv_bp_spill_closure&f=1167515

What happens to the livelihood of the people? Are you ready to eat Louisiana Shrimp again?

Comments

One Comment

  1. Shabba says:

    I will not believe it until some nonpartisan agency verify that it is sealed. This country has a way of covering up things to fool the public. Don’t believe the hype. Only 20% of the oil was collected, what did they do with the other 80%? It is somewhere out there contaminating the soil and water. I will not eat any seafood coming out of the gulf coast region…

  2. Moni says:

    our supermarkets only have shrimp from Twain

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Atlanta

Watch Dukes & Bell Live
Taz Goes Big With A New Daily Show!

Watch & Listen