In Fulton County You Can Vote This SATURDAY!!!
For the first time EVER, Fulton County will have polls open this Saturday so you can participate in early voting for the Primary Election on July 20th. Bring the family.
Fulton County’s Family Voting Day will be held this Saturday, July 10, 2010 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at six locations around the County. Family Voting Day is designed to offer voters the opportunity to cast their ballots prior to Primary Day and on a day that may be more convenient for their schedules. Fulton County Director of Elections Barry Garner told us the idea for Family Voting Day came from a staff meeting.
Polls will be open for Family Voting Day at six locations:
- Adamsville Natatorium, 3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Atlanta, GA 30311
- Fulton County Government Center, 141 Pryor St. Suite 4064, Atlanta, GA 30303
- Ocee Library, 5090 Abbots Bridge Road, Johns Creek, GA 30005
- Roswell Library, 115 Norcross Street, Roswell, GA 30075
- Sandy Springs Library, 395 Mount Vernon Hwy, NE, Atlanta, GA 30328
- South Fulton Annex, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, Room 108, College Park, GA 30349
In addition to voting, residents will have the opportunity to receive H1N1, pneumonia vaccination and T-Dap through the County’s Vote and Vax program at the Adamsville Natatorium, the South Fulton Annex and Ocee Library locations. Residents do not have to cast a ballot to be eligible for vaccinations.
For more information on the Department of Registration and Elections or to see a sample ballot, log on to www.fultoncountyga.gov. You can also call the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections at 404-612-7020